مقاطعة تازولت للتربية والتعليم
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ Untitl18

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ Untitl18
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مابال الديار خاوية من اهلها
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 22 فبراير 2020, 7:35 pm من طرف فراشة المنتدى

» للأعزة الكرام عام مبارك
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 04 يناير 2019, 12:28 pm من طرف ellabiba

» انواع البشر .... فاي نوع انت
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 01 يناير 2019, 10:52 am من طرف همة

» لله درك يا أبا العتاهية
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 01 يناير 2019, 10:47 am من طرف همة

» عرض حول مناهج الجيل الثاني
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 05 أكتوبر 2018, 12:19 pm من طرف همة

» حنيـــــن عميـــــق
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 07 يوليو 2018, 9:58 pm من طرف saber-dz

» " #ذكاء_الإمام_الشافعي _رحمه الله
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 يونيو 2018, 3:40 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

» قالت : إني وضعتها أنثى (قصة مؤثرة جداً )..
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 يونيو 2018, 3:21 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

» راعي الابل والبحث عن الرزق
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 يونيو 2018, 3:16 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

» قصة بن جدعان
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 يونيو 2018, 3:09 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

» المعلمة المحبوبة
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 يونيو 2018, 3:05 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

» صاحبة اعلى معدل وطني في البيام...ابنة مدينة الشمرة سارة بوشامة 19.76..
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 25 يونيو 2018, 4:16 pm من طرف كمال السنوسي

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
كمال السنوسي - 5193
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ Vote_rcapUnique Houses From Around the World ‎ Voting_barUnique Houses From Around the World ‎ Vote_lcap 
فريد هدوش - 2735
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ Vote_rcapUnique Houses From Around the World ‎ Voting_barUnique Houses From Around the World ‎ Vote_lcap 
نعمة الله - 2201
الأرض الطيبة - 1857
sara05 - 1754
tomtom - 1553
ellabib - 1528
عفاف الوفية - 1176
صفاء - 1087
khansa - 1068

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 14 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 14 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 129 بتاريخ الخميس 12 أبريل 2012, 8:21 pm
cwoste batna
cwoste-batna.dz

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎

اذهب الى الأسفل

GMT + 3 Hours Unique Houses From Around the World ‎

مُساهمة من طرف كمال السنوسي الأربعاء 23 يونيو 2010, 11:53 am

Peru
The Uru people living around Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in the world) build their boats and houses out of reeds. Clusters of houses stand on floating rafts, which are also made of reeds.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 16

Blockhouse: USA
A blockhouse in Muskegon State Park, Michigan
This typical pioneer fort was designed to defend the community from attacks of Indians.
Early American settlers built long blockhouses to defend themselves against Indians.
The logs were pierced with slits through which defending riflemen could fire.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 17

Celtic Hut: Wales, UKAn ancient Celtic hut, rebuilt in the original style
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 18

Cone-Shaped Thatched Hut: Burkina Faso
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 19

Round Clay Huts: Burkina Faso
The modern Mossis of Burkina Faso live in round clay/mud huts
with thatched roofs with some villages protected by mud walls.

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 20

Polynesian Thatched Hut
The natives of Polynesia actually live in Tiki Village on Moorea Island in thatched huts.
This way, they preserve crafts that are hundreds of years old.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 21

Wood-Ribbed House: Cameroon
This house is made entirely of wood.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 22

Yurts: Kazakhstan
Yurts are traditionally used by Kazakh villagers. They still live in Yurts and herd livestock as their ancestors have done for generations. A yurt is a portable, felt-covered, wood lattice-framed dwelling structure used by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 23

Palm Hut: Tuvalu
Traditional homes thatched with palm leaves and some have open side to allow air to pass through. Islanders of Tuvalu live in villages of open-sided houses
with steeply sloping roofs. The houses do not need thick walls because the climate
is warm all year round.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 24

Tukul: Ethiopia
The thatched hut, called tukul, is divided by a partition.
The family is housed on one side and their cattle on the other.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 25

Nipa House: Philippines
This house, typical of the Philippine countryside, is built using nipa leaves and bamboo.
The nipa are processed and sewn into 'pawod', and used to cover the bamboo frame.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 26

Stilt Houses: Benin
Stilts are common along rivers and in the coastal lagoons.

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 27

Glass House: Connecticut, USA
This unique looking glass house was designed by Philip Johnson.
It has been regarded as one of the world's most beautiful and yet least functional homes.
The design of the house is often cited as a model example of the International Style.

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 28

Cave House: Italy
This cave-house in a shape of a human face is located on Bomarzo, Italy.
This cave house was built around 16th century.

Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 29

Stone Houses: United Arab Emirates
These ancient stone houses can be found in United Arab Emirates.
Unique Houses From Around the World ‎ 30
كمال السنوسي
كمال السنوسي
عضو مؤسس
عضو مؤسس

الجنس ذكر
عدد المساهمات 5193
نقاط التميز 14595
السٌّمعَة 38
تاريخ التسجيل 17/03/2009
العمر : 68

الورقة الشخصية